The 5th International Fascia Research Congress will be held November 14 – 15, 2018 in Berlin at the Urania Center.
Congress registration covers two days (November 14-15) of presentations about the latest fascia research and its implications for clinicians. The program includes six keynote speakers, three parallel sessions, research posters, special interest groups, a Fascia Illuminated presentation, early registration reception, refreshments at breaks, and lunch. The Boat Cruise Party, Wednesday, November 14 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm has an additional cost of €100.
|Conference Fees||FRS Members||Non-Members|
|Early registration (through through March 31, 2018)||€325||€375|
|Registration (April 1, 2018 – November 14, 2018)||€415||€450|
Fascia Research Society (FRS) members receive the registration discount displayed in the above chart. Learn about FRS membership. FRS members: log into the Fascia Research Society website to confirm that your membership is current. It will need to remain current at the time of the Congress.Details
Scholarships for a discounted registration fee of €250 will be awarded to participants in the following categories, as long as supplies last:
- Those from countries in development who study and/or work in fields related to fascia research and clinical application.
- FRS members who are graduate students enrolled in a masters degree or doctoral degree granting program, or students enrolled in a full-time clinical program, who have an interest in conducting fascia research.
Scholarships discount the Congress registration fee only. Workshops and special events are not discounted. Learn more about Scholarships and how to apply.Hide Details
- Fascial Anatomy Prosection workshop: Saturday, Nov 10 – Monday, Nov 12, 8:30 – 18:00: €885 (€780 FRS Members)
- Fascial Anatomy Dissection workshop: Tuesday, Nov 13, 8:30 – 18:00: €280 (€238 FRS Members)
- Full Day workshops: Tuesday, Nov 13, 9:00 – 18:00: €250
- Half Day workshops: Tuesday, Nov 13, 9:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 18:00: €150 per workshop
The online registration form will provide options for adding any of the above to the Conference fee. FRC Conference registration is required to register for the Pre-Congress workshops.
Cancellation Policy – The Fifth International Fascia Research Congress will offer a full refund less 100 Euros administrative fee for cancellations made through the registration site no later than October 14, 2018. Refunds of 50% of total payment will be issued for cancellations after October 14, 2018. Refunds will not be issued to no-show registrants. Substitutions are acceptable in lieu of cancellations and can be processed through the registration site. Refunds will be processed on a timely basis after notification. Registrants will be able to cancel their registration by logging into their account at the registration site.